Azos is a Nitrogen-fixing bacteria. It drives chlorophyll production in the foliage and keeps plants green and efficient. Azos also acts as a growth stimulant, catalyzing the release of a natural hormone (Idole-3 Acetic Acid) in plants. The naturally-released hormone increases root development and optimizes the harvest potential of your garden.
Directions and Applications:
Cuttings & Starts
1) Add 1/4 cup per gal water, Soak plugs for 10 mins, Remove plugs
2) Mix 1 part Azos with 2 parts water
3) Dip tips of new cuttings in solution for 3 seconds and set in plugs
Add 1 tbs per gal into clone machine
Dust root ball of starts with 1-2 tsp?
Azos works best alone without synthetic rooting compounds
1) Add 1/2 cup per gal water, Mix well
2) Pour 2 cups solution at the base of each plant- 1 gal treats 4 plants
Hydroponics & Irrigation - Reservoirs
Add 1 cup (16 tbs) per 50 gals water, Repeat weekly for best results
Note: Mineral salts have been shown to suppress beneficial microbes. Use unchlorinated water for best results.
• Natural Root Booster
• Vegetative Growth Promoter
• Great for Vegetables, Fruits, Herbs, and Flowers
• Great for Rooting Cuttings & Transplant
Weight 0.4 lbs