PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE™ is a general purpose peat based professional growing media designed for a wide range of greenhouse and transplanting applications that contains a mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices). These microscopic fungi attach to and colonize the root systems working in symbiosis with plants. It benefits the plant by increasing water and nutrients acquisition (especially Phosphorus, Copper and Zinc). This symbiotic relationship between fungi and plant, results in an overall improved plant growth PRO-MIX BX MYCORRHIZAE™ is suitable for a wide variety of horticultural plants.
• Traditional peat-based growing medium with perlite and vermiculite
• Is pH-adjusted
• General-purpose growing mix for transplanting a wide variety of plant species
• Ideal for the production of vegetable transplants in large cell trays
• Contains MYCORRHIZAE™ mycorrhizal inoculum (Glomus intraradices)
• This product answers the needs of most growing applications
• Lightweight, low bulk density
• High water retention capacity
• Vermiculite improves nutrient retention
• MYCORRHIZAE™ improves overall growth of plants and increases yields of flowers/fruits
**Benefits may vary among plant species and cultivars.