Watch your plants grow in fast-forward with the new Timelapse PlantCam garden camera. The PlantCam is rugged and weatherproof, and automatically takes photos and videos at set time intervals. It then stitches the photos together to create a video showing in minutes or seconds what usually can't be seen with the naked eye. The result is a seamless movie of your plants growing!
• Easy to use right out of the box
• Rugged, weatherproof construction so you can leave unattended
• Takes still photos or videos, close-up or landscape
• Lets you see what is normally too slow to view
• Connects easily to your computer or television
• Makes it easy to share your movies through e-mail or post online
• Records data to internal memory (16MB) or a memory card (optional)
• You can also get creative and use the Timelapse PlantCam to create movies of parties, construction, weather or other events! The PlantCam makes it possible to see a fast-forward view of processes that are normally too slow to see.
Timelapse Photography Made Easy
Whether you're interested in garden photography or creating your own movies, timelapse technology offers an innovative view of any sequential event. To create a timelapse movie, simply set the camera to take still photos at the desired time interval—immediately, 30 seconds, 1 minute, 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 3 hours, 6 hours, or once a day. It will automatically turn on after each interval countdown, take a photo, then return to battery conservation mode. After you are finished taking photos in timelapse mode, simply set the camera to "Convert to Movie" and it does the work for you!
High-Quality Garden Photos and Videos
With 4.0 Megapixels, the Timelapse PlantCam takes crisp, clear still photos and video clips. The sturdy, weatherproof construction doesn't interfere with the camera's operation or picture quality. Plus, the photos are high enough resolution to create beautiful prints!
View, Save or Share In Seconds!
The PlantCam doesn't require any special software for viewing photos. It can connect directly to your television or computer, or you can simply transfer from the optional memory card. Photos and videos download in standard formats for viewing, printing, e-mailing or posting online.Follow this link to enjoy a short video on the Plant Cam!