CFL’s provide more concentrated light than linear fluorescent tubes (not HO T5) and are about one-quarter the size of conventional fluorescents. Since CFL’s utilize fluorescent technology, they burn relatively cool compared to an HID or incandescent lamp, enabling much closer lamp to plant tolerance for increased light levels. These lamps are ideal for starting seeds, propagation, houseplants, and more.
• 5000 lumens
• 2700 Kelvin
• Ideal for use with our Bat Wing fixtures
• Performs well in high humidity
• Full Spectrum design is meant for horticulture
• Fits a standard mogul base socket
• Red spectrum output for flowering
• 6 month warranty
The ViaVolt™ Compact Fluorescent Bulb is available in 125, 200 and 250 watts.
Weight 2 lb