Viagrow™ Fabric Aeration Pots are durable enough to last for multiple seasons of gardening while creating an oxygen healthy root system for the plant. Designed to allow roots to breathe, these pots stand up well to heavy harvests and can be used for soil or hydroponic applications both indoors and outdoors. The aeration pots fabric material is made of 100% new polypropylene (PP) and is environmentally friendly.
• Built-in handles for moving plants
• Less heat buildup on hot days and thermal insulation in cold climates
• Promotes thick healthy secondary root formation for better nutrient uptake
• Prevents root circling, becoming root bound
• More oxygen to the root system
• Excellent drainage over traditional nursery pots, allowing water to evaporate more evenly
• Great for use with soil or soilless media, use with your favorite drip or flood and drain hydro system
• Collapsible design for compact storage
Note: Each 200 Gallon Raised Bed Garden will hold 18 - 1.5 cu ft of potting soil or planting mix.
Viagrow™ Aeration Pots come with handles for easy filling and maneuvering. To avoid tearing the Viagrow™ Aeration Pots handles (15 gallon – 300 gallon sizes), do not move using the handles when they are wet or contain heavy grow media. For heavy pots, we recommend moving them using the Pot Lifter.