The Worm Factory 360 is the next generation 4 tray vermicomposting system with new thermo-siphon design!
Worm composting is an incredibly efficient way to convert kitchen scraps, junk mail and paper scraps into nutrient-rich compost for your garden. Master gardeners agree that compost produced by worms will produce the best results and help your plants thrive!
The Worm Factory’s stackable, multi-tray design makes it the most efficient worm bin composter around. Worms begin eating waste in the lowest tray, and then migrate upward as food sources become exhausted in the lower levels. By allowing worms to migrate upward, the worms separate themselves from the finished compost that is ready for the garden.
• Includes a 16-page easy-to-use instructional booklet with photos and illustrations
• Bundled with accessory kit including hand rake, scraper and thermometer
• Houses eight to twelve thousand worms that consume 5-8lbs of food per week
• Year-round production
• Odor Free operation
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Available in black, green, and terracotta
• Comes with worm bedding kit to help get you started
• Built in “worm tea” collector tray and spigot
• 30 year life expectancy
• Expandable up to 8 trays
• Easy to assemble and manage
• 20 year warranty on parts and workmanship
• Made with post consumer recycled materials
• Comes with “Quick-Tips” lid for easy reference
• Also includes instructional DVD!
• Measures 16” x 16” x 25” for a 4 tray system, 3.5” higher for each tray added
• The trays, base, and lid are made from high-quality post-consumer recycled plastic
• Operational in temperatures between 45 and 85 degrees
Note: Worms not included. Please order them here separately.
Weight 13 lb