NOTE: This item is considered a special order. Shipping can take between 7-10 business days from when the order is placed. Before making your internet order, please call us at 1-888-305-4450 to confirm availability.
Dimmable/Dialable Lumatek ballasts offer settings at 600 watt, 400 watt, and 360 watt.
More lumens generated per Watt of electricity consumed - Lumatek™ ballasts have increased efficiency over magnetic ballasts. They lose fewer Watts from the power supply to the lamp. This is a power factor of 95%+. The high frequency output results in low power loss.
• Fast start-up - they reach full brightness quickly
• Completely silent
• Small compact design
• Produce less heat
• Cut-off circuitry - cut off when a short is detected
• Fully interchangeable - Lumatek™ ballasts can light both HPS and MH bulbs (excluding the 750W which is HPS only)
• Comes standard with 120 volt cord, purchase 240 volt cord separately (item #903082)
All Lumatek™ ballasts come wired with our standard female lamp cord receptacle that accepts our proprietary, patented male lame cord, making these units compatible with all Sun System reflectors. Purchase lamp cord with socket assembly separately
• Socket assembly sold separately (V5KV - $28.99)
Note: These ballasts may cause interference with Constant pH or ppm meters or other electronics in close proximity; call manufacturer for full disclosure.
Note: Occasionally, bulb compatibility issues have been reported with 600 Watt Electronic Ballasts. The manufacturer recommends the use of the Sylvania Enhanced Performance bulb (SLI600) for peak performance.
Weight 7.6 lb
Lumatek Ballasts offer a 5 year warranty - 3 year full replace, 2 year prorated