The RIGA is truly a greenhouse by the European definition of a greenhouse - designed to be used to grow fresh vegetables, herbs and flowers in the middle of winter. While other greenhouses using less than 8 mm twin-wall polycarbonate, are considered to be Season Extenders, to be used when only a slight night frost might be expected during the spring or fall season. At best they can only be used to house established plants during the winter season. The RIGA Greenhouse is designed, engineered, and manufactured in Germany by a manufacturer with 28 years of experience. With a combination of strong materials and durable hardware, the Riga Greenhouse is by far the strongest greenhouse. The Riga Greenhouse offers more window and door ventilation than another units it is class. The polycarbonate glazing on the Riga Greenhouse is German made and believed to be of superior quality then the much more common Polygal or GE glazing.
• Extremely heavy duty construction
• First-class insulation: R-2.0
• Warranty: Triple Wall Polycarbonate: 10 years – prorated after 5 years
• Two wide doors - Horse Barn style - 38` wide x 72` high - 1 in the front one in the back
• 16 mm UV coated TRIPLE-wall Polycarbonate Glazing
• 10 MM twin wall polycarbonate in front & back walls for extra strength
• Interior area 10’ wide x 20’ long has a minimum of 6 feet to 10 feet in ceiling height
• Assembly time is 2 days with 2-3 people
• Comes with DVD and written Assembly Instructions
• Made in Germany
NOTE: This Product can NOT be shipped via UPS; a special freight carrier is required. Average shipping cost varies, and you will be notified if additional shipping charges apply before processing.
Please feel free to call us at 1-888-305-4450 should you have any questions regarding your order.
Weight 50 lb
Warranty: Triple Wall Polycarbonate: 10 years – prorated after 5 years