ADVANTAGES OF VERTICAL REFLECTORS:
• Large size provides a wide area of coverage from low mounting heights
• Will accommodate all sizes of MH and HPS lamps
• Low mounting height reduces distance to plants and thus increases light levels
• ADVANTAGES OF HORIZONTAL REFLECTORS:
• HID lamps emit light in a continuous 360° ring emanating out from the arc tube. The main reason horizontally mounted lamps perform better is because much of their light is thrown downward.
• The introduction of specular pebble aluminum insert increased the light output (because of better reflectivity than powder coated steel) and evened out light patterns (because of its better diffusion qualities).
• It burns MH and HPS lamps in the horizontal position but in an eight sided parabolic shaped reflector. In the horizontal burning position, much of the lamp's light is thrown straight down and the balance of the lamp's light which is emanating upward is re-directed back down in eight different directions simultaneously due to the unique shape of the center piece. This center is made entirely of 95% reflective German aluminum for maximum reflectivity and evenness. The Vertizontal also Features our Adjust-a-Socket mechanism for horizontal and vertical lamp adjustment.
• 46" Diameter x 10" Deep
• US Patent No: D545485
• Fabricated and assembled in the USA with US and globally sourced parts
NOTE: This Product is OVERSIZED - Average shipping cost varies, and you will be notified if additional shipping charges apply before processing.
Please feel free to call us at 1-888-305-4450 should you have any questions regarding your order.
Weight 12 lb